Arjento jewellery is produced to high standards and with quality materials, which is why we confidently stand behind our products with our guarantee that protects your jewellery against defects in design, manufacturing and workmanship.
All repair requests are subject to inspection by the Arjento team before the request is processed. Should our team determine that the damage has not been caused by a manufacturing defect, we will inform you and let you know if any repair services by Arjento are available.
Lifetime Guarantee Conditions
Arjento will repair your item free of charge as long as it meets the following terms and conditions:
- The product is checked by us at least once a year, including a free inspection and ultrasonic cleaning service – the only charge for this service is delivery/shipping if required. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is checked each year. The guarantee may be void if the item has not been seen by us for more than a year.
- The guarantee is only provided upon presentation of the original inspection record.
- The guarantee does not cover deformations and damages caused by accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorised service, bent , caught or worn out prongs or normal wear or tear.
- The guarantee is null and void in any case where the item has been modified in any way including engraving, resizing or repair by a third party other than Arjento.
- Lifetime guarantee is non-transferable to a third party.
- Arjento does not take responsibility for missing parts or stones.